Who We Are
We are a group of parents working together to support the dedicated teachers and administrators of St. Raphael School (SRS) through the enhancement of school resources and day to day experiences that enable our children to thrive. We also strive to build and strengthen the SRS community and togetherness among the wonderful SRS families.
The Executive Board of PHT for the 2018-2019 school year includes:
- Chair – Becky Lahr
- Co-Chair – Jessie Raymond
- Secretary – Carrie Elizondo-Hudak
- Treasurer – Beth Hillenbrand
What We Do
Our main objectives:
- To promote communication among parents, teachers, and administration.
- To provide parents and teachers with information to aid in all aspects of education, growth, and development in a Christ centered atmosphere.
- To promote good will and cooperation between and among parents, faculty, administration, the parish of St. Raphael’s, and the surrounding community.
We also provide funds and volunteer support for teacher and school needs that are not otherwise funded in our school’s general operating budget.
Past support has included providing new white boards in all of the classrooms, new recess equipment, meals for the teachers during conferences and appreciation week, prizes for box top contests, subsidizing bus fees for field trips, classroom supplies, and more!
How Do We Achieve Our Objectives:
Subcommittees and Events (Mark your Calendars!)
- Classroom Parents
- Raphael’s Church Festival Basket Raffle – First weekend of August
- Turkey Bingo – November 9th in Marian Hall!
- Teacher Conferences Potluck Dinners – Fall and Spring
- Rake-A-Thon – Fall 2018
- Catholic Schools Week events
- Winter Dance – a school favorite! February 1st in the school gym.
- Dining for Dollars – feed your family while raising money for our school!
- Boxtops and Coke Rewards
- And more!
How You Can Get Involved
We encourage anyone and all to join us in our mission! We feel all parents within SRS have unique gifts and talents to share and we welcome your voices and ideas!
Do you have something else not on the list you are interested in doing? We would love to hear it!
Meeting Dates for the 2018-2019 School Year – 6:30 to 7:30 PM in Cafeteria
- September 12th
- October 10th
- November 14th
- December 12th
- January 9th
- February 13th
- March 13th
- April 10th
- May 8th
If you wish to join our group, volunteer at an event, and/or become a subcommittee chairperson, please contact us at: [email protected]