Who We Are
We are a group of parents working together to support the dedicated teachers and administrators of St. Raphael School (SRS) through the enhancement of school resources and day to day experiences that enable our children to thrive. We also strive to build and strengthen the SRS community and togetherness among the wonderful SRS families.
The Executive Board of PHT for the 2019-2020 school year includes:
- Chair – Tina Greazel
- Co-Chair – Jessie Raymond
- Secretary – Carrie Elizondo-Hudak
- Treasurer – Maria Mendoza
What We Do
Our main objectives:
- To promote communication among parents, teachers, and administration.
- To provide parents and teachers with information to aid in all aspects of education, growth, and development in a Christ centered atmosphere.
- To promote good will and cooperation between and among parents, faculty, administration, the parish of St. Raphael’s, and the surrounding community.
We also provide funds and volunteer support for teacher and school needs that are not otherwise funded in our school’s general operating budget.
Past support has included providing new white boards in all of the classrooms, new recess equipment, meals for the teachers during conferences and appreciation week, prizes for box top contests, subsidizing bus fees for field trips, classroom supplies, and more!
How Do We Achieve Our Objectives
Subcommittees and Events (Mark your Calendars!)
- Classroom Parents
- Raphael’s Church Festival Basket Raffle – First weekend of August
- Turkey Bingo – November 8, 2019 in Marian Hall!
- Teacher Conferences Potluck Dinners – Fall and Spring
- Rake-A-Thon – Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Catholic Schools Week events
- Catholic Schools Week School Dance – a school favorite! January 31, 2020 in the school gym.
- Dining for Dollars – feed your family while raising money for our school!
- Boxtops and Coke Rewards
- And more!
How You Can Get Involved
We encourage anyone and all to join us in our mission! We feel all parents within SRS have unique gifts and talents to share and we welcome your voices and ideas!
Do you have something else not on the list you are interested in doing? We would love to hear it!
Meeting Dates for the 2019-2020 School Year (2nd Wednesday of the Month) – 6:30 to 7:30 PM in Cafeteria
- September 11, 2019 – Click HERE for minutes of the September 22, 2019 PHT meeting.
- October 9, 2019 – Click HERE for minutes of the October 9, 2019 PHT meeting.
- November 13, 2019 – Click HERE for minutes of the November 13, 2019 PHT meeting.
- December 11, 2019 – Click HERE for minutes of the December 22, 2019 PHT meeting.
- January 8, 2020 – Click HERE for minutes of the January 8, 2020 PHT meeting.
- February 19, 2020 (third Wednesday of February)
- March 11, 2020
- April 8, 2020
- May 13, 2020
- June 10, 2020
If you wish to join our group, volunteer at an event, and/or become a subcommittee chairperson, please contact us at: [email protected]