The Music Teacher teaches music to Preschool – Grade 8 students. Each teacher who enters into an agreement with St. Raphael Catholic School agrees to follow the mission and philosophy of the school and to work toward the educational goals of the school. He/she agrees to the commitment of his/her time and talents in order to build a strong learning and faith community and nurture the students entrusted to their care. Each teacher is responsible for the ongoing intellectual training and character formation of their students, including grade level curriculum and assessment.
– BA/BS in Elementary Education or equivalent
– Three years of teaching experience or equivalent
– Current Minnesota Teaching Licence preferred (not required)
– Passing the Archdiocesan Background Check
– Attend Archdiocesan VIRTUS Training
– Sign Archdiocesan Code of Conduct
– Active, practicing Catholic
– Know and support the mission of St. Raphael Catholic School
– Demonstrate evidence of the ability to work effectively with school-aged children
– Ability to communicate with dignity and respect
– Hardworking, enthusiastic, and positive
– Demonstrate the ability to keep student information and any other work-related matters confidential
– Demonstrate a continued pattern of professional growth
– Demonstrate competence in age-appropriate instructional methods and knowledge of subject matter
– Demonstrate evidence of good quality classroom management techniques
St. Raphael Catholic School nurtures the development of each child through faithful Catholic education that stresses the love of Jesus Christ.
At St. Raphael Catholic School, our teachers and staff see their work as more than a source of livelihood, they see an opportunity for Christian fellowship and service and a path to that holiness we are all called to.
Please email resume, cover letter, and references to Doug Ballinger, Principal, at [email protected]