Upcoming Open Youth Room Dates
Tuesday Open Youth Room : March 13 from 2:20-5:00 pm
Elevate High School Night (8th graders are invited!!!!!) Saturday March 17 from 5:00-10:00 pm
– Our theme for this night is “Faith Amidst the [MARCH] Madness”
– Bob Swift will be joining us on this night, hope to see you there!
– Please check-in at Marian Hall at 5:00 pm
– Dinner is provided!
Extreme Faith Camp Registration Now Open! June 25-29, 2018
– Open to all 6 th -8 th grade teens
– Week-long unashamedly Catholic camp at Big Sandy Camp in McGregor, MN
– The actual cost of Extreme Faith Camp is $400.00 per camper. Every camper will receive a $50.00 scholarship through the parish which brings the price down to $350.00 per camper.
– We would love to have you join us for the best week of the summer! Contact Anna if you have questions.
Steubenville Rochester Catholic Youth Conference – 8th Graders are Invited! July 13-15, 2018
– For current 8th-12th Grade Teens & Young Adults
– Joining with the Youth Ministries of St. Vincent de Paul, Holy Name of Jesus, & St. Bonaventure, we will experience together a dynamic encounter with Jesus Christ.
– $250.00 per person (includes bus transportation, conference fee, all meals at the conference, and 2 nights of lodging)
– To reserve your spot, simply talk to Anna & Josh. Registration deadline is Wednesday Feb. 14, 2018. Sign up as soon as possible because spots are limited!
– Contact Anna if you have questions
It is time for our annual Spring Plant Fundraiser!
– The objective of this fundraiser is to raise money for your family’s youth account which can be used for any St. Raphael’s youth ministry activities such as Extreme Faith Camp, Summer Stretch, retreats, etc.
– The fundraiser works like Boy Scout popcorn and Girl Scout cookie sales. You simply send friends and family a brochure so that they can order plants/flowers through you. This is a family fundraiser and you will get 100% of the profit which will be put into your family’s youth account.
– If you are interested in participating, please email Kris Stegman at [email protected] ASAP to let her know you would like to take part this year. She will then send you more detailed information on how the fundraiser works, timelines, and give you order forms so you can start selling!
– Orders need to be turned in by April 6th so let Kris know soon if you want to participate in order to give yourself plenty of time to sell.