Fundraising while you shop!
ST. RAPHAEL CATHOLIC SCHOOL has an exciting fundraising program called ‘Scrip’. This is a no selling program that allows our families to raise money for our school by using gift cards to pay for everyday purchases.
Our school is able to purchase these gift cards through Great Lakes Scrip Center at a discount, which you can then purchase at face value. The difference is a profit for St. Raphael School. These are the same gift cards that you would purchase directly from the retailers. By purchasing these gift cards before you shop for your everyday items-for example: groceries, gas, clothes, and restaurants-we raise money for St. Raphael Catholic School without you having to spend any extra money.
THREE WAYS TO BUY:
- Scrip cards are available for purchase before and after all three weekend Masses at St. Raphael Church.
- Fill out our customized school order form (available below) and drop it off at the school office or send to school with your student with payment. We accept cash or check.
- Place your own order online at: http://www.shopwithscrip.com/
- Go to Family Sign Up box and click ‘Create Account’ button. This will take you to the ‘Family Registration page’. You will also need to enter St. Raphael Catholic School’s enrollment code, please contact one of the coordinators below to get this information.
- Review all the ways that shopping with Scrip can be easy-they have Presto Pay, ScripNow, and Reload.
- By signing up with Presto Pay, you can pay online while placing your order.
Please visit the Great Lakes Scrip Center website at: http://www.glscrip.com/ to view all retailers and denominations that are available for purchase. If you want a Scrip card we do not have on hand, please note that on the form and we can order the card for you.
Allow an extra week for special orders.
Turn in orders by 8:00 am Friday morning.
Click here for the order form.