Who We Are
We are a group of parents working together to support the dedicated teachers and administrators of St. Raphael School (SRS) through the enhancement of school resources and day to day experiences that enable our children to thrive. We also strive to build and strengthen the SRS community and togetherness among the wonderful SRS families.
The Executive Board of PHT for the 2017-2018 school year includes:
- Chair – Becky Lahr
- Co-Chair – Jessie Raymond
- Secretary – Carrie Elizondo-Hudak
- Treasurer – Beth Hillenbrand
What We Do
Our main objectives:
- To promote communication among parents, teachers, and administration.
- To provide parents and teachers with information to aid in all aspects of education, growth, and development in a Christ centered atmosphere.
- To promote good will and cooperation between and among parents, faculty, administration, the parish of St. Raphael’s, and the surrounding community.
We also provide funds and volunteer support for teacher and school needs that are not otherwise funded in our school’s general operating budget.
Past support has included providing new white boards in all of the classrooms, new recess equipment, meals for the teachers during conferences and appreciation week, prizes for box top contests, subsidizing bus fees for field trips, and more!
How Do We Achieve Our Objectives – Subcommittees and Events
- New Family Mentors
- Classroom Parents
- Dollars for Catholic Scholars Raffle Baskets – St. Raphael’s Church Festival the first weekend of August
- Turkey Bingo – November 3, 2017
- Teacher Conferences Potluck Dinners – Fall and Spring
- Rake-A-Thon – Fall 2017
- Catholic Schools Week events
- Feed My Starving Children event
- Sock Hop Family Dance – a school favorite!
- Dining for Dollars – feed your family while raising money for our school!
- Boxtops and Coke Rewards
- And more!
How You Can Get Involved
We encourage anyone and all to join us in our mission! We feel all parents within SRS have unique gifts and talents to share and we welcome your voices and ideas!
Meeting Dates for the 2017-2018 School Year – 6:30 to 7:30 PM
Located in the Primary wing of the school – Childcare will be provided
- August 9th
- September 13th
- October 11th
- November 8th
- December 13th
- January 10th
- February 14th
- March 14th
- April 11th
- May 9th
If you wish to join our group, volunteer at an event, and/or become a subcommittee chairperson, please contact us at: email@example.com