Dear Friends of St. Raphael School,
If you have landed on this page, I’m hopeful it’s because you are interested in making St. Raphael Catholic School your new school family. We love our school and are happy to welcome new families!
The process for Admission and Enrollment at St. Raphael Catholic School is managed online through TADS; please follow these steps:
- Begin by completing the Admissions Application at:
- Submit the $75 per student registration fee ($150 maximum per family),
- Once your application is complete, it will be reviewed by our principal and an Admissions Interview will be set up,
- Usually, following the Admissions Interview, students will be asked to spend a “Shadow Day” with us for a half or full day, depending on the age of the child,
- Following the Admissions Interview and Shadow Day, you will be contacted by our school and provided information for next steps.
If you have questions about the Admissions and Enrollment process, please don’t hesitate to contact our Student Information Coordinator, Carrie Nelle at 763-537-8401 Ext. 222.
We look forward to serving your family in your child’s Catholic education!
Doug Ballinger, Principal
Students are accepted in the following priority:
- All students presently attending who are in good standing academically and financially with St. Raphael Catholic School
- Siblings of students currently attending St. Raphael Catholic School
- New students who are members of St. Raphael Catholic Church
- New students who are members of another Catholic church
- New students who are Christian non-Catholics
Students will be accepted at St. Raphael Catholic School after the beginning of the school year if there has been a change of residence or another extenuating circumstance approved by the principal. Admission to the school is contingent upon having met all financial obligations at the previous private school (if applicable).
If it is necessary for a student to withdraw from St. Raphael Catholic School during the school year, a written request by the parent/guardian should be submitted to the principal. Parents are responsible for tuition of the month that the student withdraws. Clearance from the business manager and principal must be received before student records can be forwarded to another school.